Saturday, October 17, 2009

A CELEBRATION CONTEST!!!


100 Followers!!! I can't believe it.

I'm having a contest to celebrate. Win a copy of Jake Coburn's LOVESICK.

All you have to do to enter is comment and leave me an email address so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner.

Earn an extra +2 entries if you are already a follower or an extra +3 entries if you become a new follower.

*Open to US and Canadian entries only.
**A winner will be randomly chosen on November 1.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR FOLLOWING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower!!! :) On both this blog, myspace, and facebook!

myconception@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Read on,Reading Junkie!

Sniffy said...

I'm a follower!!!!so +2!!!
~~~~~~~~sniffity_sniff@hotmail.com

L said...

I hope I can still enter!
+2 already follower

lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com