Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WEDNESDAY'S WISH I HAD THE TIME #2...

I've started a new Wednesday post about books I'd like to read. These books may not be a new, up-and-coming releases; they might be books that have been available for years. The idea behind my WEDNESDAY'S WISH I HAD THE TIME post will be to highlight books I'd really like to get around to reading.



This Wednesday's selection is in honor of some of my former and current female students.

The PRETTY LITTLE LIARS series by Sara Shepard has been flying off my classroom bookshelves. The girls just can't wait to get their hands on the next one as soon as it comes out.

They are always asking me if I've read the books, and sadly, I have to say no. I meant to get around to it over the summer, but review commitments took most of my reading time. So this Wednesday I'm officially putting them on my WISH I HAD THE TIME list, and I'm promising myself I'll make the time to see why Sara Shepard has captivated my 8th grade readers.

No comments: