Sunday, April 25, 2010

IT'S CONTEST TIME - ENTER HERE TO WIN 2 BOOKS!!

Check out the new contest.  I ran across these two books while cleaning some bookshelves.


Would you like to win them both?  If so, just follow the simple directions below and they could be yours!
+2 if you are already a follower
+1 for becoming a new follower
+3 what's the best book you've read so far this spring

*Don't forget to leave an email address so I can contact you if you win.
**Only U.S. entries please.
***DEADLINE - May 5


3 comments:

Reader_Chick said...

a good book would be hush, hush. and email would be lapidus07@hotmail.com

Miss K said...

The best book I've read this spring is Liar (which I won from you!) I hope these books are just as good! The email is go.megan.go at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The best book that I've read this summer is "Tears of a Tiger" by Sharon Draper. This book is realistic fiction and is based on real life teen struggles and issues. This is the first book of a 3 book series by the author. Very good. Email is uniqueboots12@hotmail.com