Saturday, April 10, 2010

WACKY PANTY CHALLENGE

 

My middle school humor makes me giggle about the image of flying panties and the idea of sending mine off to my favorite author.  So here goes....

I'd have to send my panties to Joan Bauer author of books like BACKWATER, HOPE WAS HERE, RULES OF THE ROAD, and BEST FOOT FORWARD. 

Her strong female characters would be all about flinging those panties hither and yon.  They wouldn't let color, size, or those embarrassing set-in stains stop them.  Go Girls!

Challenge courtesy of http://thebookladysblog.com/

4 comments:

Nise' said...

How's the reading going? Well I hope. I have not read Joan's books.

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a fantastic readathon!

Readingjunky said...

Thanks for visiting. My reading is going well. Just had to stop to put dinner in the oven, but thanks to modern cooking technology and the miracle of timers, I can read until I hear the "ding".

RJ

Rebecca said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge! Hope your readathon is still rockin.